Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Apple Picking 2015!

In Georgia, Ashley, Kaleigh, and I had a tradition of going apple picking at a fun festival type place in Northern Georgia.  Last year, we went with my sister and her kids to a local place here in Maine.  This year, I took the girls to a place I grew up going to with my mum.


The orchard was much larger now than when I was a child.  There were also far more people there then when I was young.  Still, it was a lot of fun and we were even surprised when we found pear trees to pick from as well!


We have yet to do anything with the apples and pears we picked but we had such an awesome time at this orchard that we decided it would be our new apple picking spot, until we have so many fruiting trees we can just go into our yard.


No comments: