Friday, December 5, 2014

Buffalo in Maine?

I could eat BBQ sauce on nearly everything, nearly every day, nearly every meal.  Ashley is over it.  She needs a BBQ break.  Disgruntled, I obliged.  Ashley is partial to buffalo sauce.  As a southerner, she ate it often as a kid.  As a northerner, I avoided it.  I surrendered and have been making fantastic sandwiches! 


I went back to basics on the seitan recipe.  It was hard to let go all of the more fancy stuff I have been experimenting with but sometimes you have to bring it home.  To my surprise, these buffalo seitan sandwiches were fantastic.  I have made them a few times now and I am gaining some more confidence in them.


Ashley loves them, Kaleigh destroys.  They are great as leftovers for Kaleigh's school lunch or Ashley to take to work, especially when topped off with my ranch!

No comments: