Monday, December 23, 2013

Busy with with treats!

It is a few days before christmas, which for me means, I will be spending a lot of long hours at the jobby job.  Not to mention all the long hours I have been spending at the jobby job over the past week.  Fortunately, for the first time in a long time, I have a family around to help me feel less disconnected.

One night, after a long shift at the jobby job, I came home to a massive batch of my double chocolate chip cookies that Ashley had made!  It was a great surprise and an excellent bedtime snack (for several nights).


Somehow I forgot to share a recent shish-kabob with homemade seitan that I made for dinner.  It was really nice.  I have been experimenting with some different cooking styles for different flavors of seitan.  More on that topic when I have some solid results.  Either way, these were quite tasty and a big hit at the dinner table.


No comments: