Friday, March 1, 2013

Cooking with Kaleigh; Potato Chips!

My thursday was a busy one.  I had an appointment early in the day, then stopped for a quick lunch and good chat with my friend Adrienne (of crack the plates fame), and then submitted a contract on a house for another friend.

That evening, I picked Kaleigh up for a movie and dinner night.  After some discussion, we decided to make some homemade potato chips.  She is a big fan of them and has helped me make them before.  She did much more of the hand on work this time.  It was a great experience for her.  She leaned how to be safe around hot oil and even learned about moderation with salt.  Kaleigh is a great kid and anyone who gets to know her is lucky.

Cooking with Kaleigh; Volume III


Millie said...

she's a future Rachel Ray...she is lovely.

Jody from VegChic said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Clicked over to check yours out and found this great post. The potato chips look wonderful and I love the video blog idea. Kaleigh is adorable!