Monday, February 18, 2013

Stir Fry!

Over the weekend, I made another great stir fry.  Another excuse to use my tofu press and eat some great veggies.  Back in the later 90's when I started my journey into veganism, I can recall eating stir fry and feeling like I was the healthiest person in the entire state.  It is kind of funny to look back on my diet during those days and realize that most of what I ate was filler.  Stir fry might have been about the only thing I ate that had vegetables.


I also made some of my favorite BBQ chicpeas!  I thought they would be great to take to work and I was right.  They were perfect, either cold or re-heated, they hit the spot.



Late last week I also went to another hardcore show.  It was a good time and I am really starting to meet some nice folks.


No comments: