Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sickie-Sickerson and the (unrelated) Cracks Tofu!

It has been forever since I posted last.  I have some explaining to do.  I got insanely sick.  I have not been this sick in years.  For several days I was unable to get out of bed.  It was miserable.  The thought of food made me ill so I did not eat much more than a bowl of soup and some oranges for nearly 5 days.  Even now, I do not have much of an appetite.

I have been better for about 4 days now and have been trying to catch up on things, hence the no posting.  Just prior to being ill, Ashley and I went to the Cracks for dinner (no, this dinner did not make me sick).  It was wonderful, we had some great tofu and quinoa with veggies.  After dinner, Nate taught us all how to play a new card game.  Nate always seems to have cool new games and this was special.  It was quite fantastic.  I have even been playing it since.


I will be spending some time trying to make up my absence to the blog world but unless folks want to read y thoughts of re-runs of 90's TV hit shows, I do not have much to say about my period of illness.  Either way, Ill be back in full force very soon!  Bare with me, until then, enjoy the picture of the cracks tofu!

1 comment:

adriennefriend said...

Great post! We gotta have you over again ASAP - as soon as Nate is all healed from his surgery. How about one day next week?