Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Topless!

Ashley and Kaleigh came over for a visit on Wed night.  We watched another old kids movie that I grew up with, played with Tato and made some blueberry muffins.  Strangely, I was missing a few minor ingredients and substituted some like ones but the muffins did not rise.  It may have been because I put a foolish amount of blueberries in them.  These sad muffins are topless, and delicious.



The three of us even joked a few times that we each got bites that we were pretty sure had no muffin, just baked blueberries!  I can not decide if that is a bad thing...

3 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

You can never have enough blueberries in a blueberry muffin!! I think they look great and muffins seem to be popping up in a bunch of blogs leaving me with a serious craving. I have to get on finding a gluten free recipe!

Myrna said...

Hey Vic,the food you make is always great! I miss having samples of all the deliciousness that comes from your kitchen, and from your blender. I miss them alot! keep up with the blog it looks fantastic!
Myrna

Millie said...

the muffin looks great. The more blueberries the better.