Monday, February 13, 2012

a friday at the house

Friday was a relaxing day.  I spend some one on one time with Ashley.  We watched a movie and made some dinner.  She wanted potato salad so we did it up.  Always a fan, not to mention making extras for work lunches!


There has been a strange appearance of vegan chickin legs appearing in some local shops here in Atlanta.  As s glutton for odd items, I tried them.  They are pretty great for a nice quick food and they paired perfectly with the potato salad and some butternut squash.


It ended up being a nice evening and we had so good conversations along the way.

2 comments:

Alessandra said...

Did the vegan 'chickin' come with the sauce? I haven't seen it here.

Ciao
A.

xvavaveganx said...

Sounds like a great night! I love staying in, especially with a great meal and conversation. I also love odd vegan food items that pop up :)