Friday, November 11, 2011

Raspberry Muffins and my Nana

After breakfast for dinner, I had some raspberries left over.  Raspberries are one of my favorite foods.  I love to cook with them as well, they are so rarely used.  This time I used my basic raspberry muffin recipe and churned out a dozen amazing muffins.  I do enjoy a good muffin!


After about 11 years, my Nana's estate was finally closed.  I received my inheritance check yesterday.  It was nice to have closure, my sisters put in a lot of hard work to get us there.  I miss my Nana.

4 comments:

Jes said...

Wow, what a long time to close the estate--I'm glad you can have that closure now. (hugs) At least you have delicious raspberry muffins to warm your soul!

xvavaveganx said...

I agree with Jes, it is nice to have closure. You'll always have the memories which are priceless. And I also agree that those muffins certainly look comforting and full of warmth.

Anonymous said...

She looks like a kind lady.

Ame

aimee said...

Your Nana is sooo cute!