Monday, October 24, 2011

Ratatouille and the Autumn

In addition to my bucket of black beans, I have been eating some Ratatouille.  I made a sizable batch to accompany me on my long week at work.  It is a really great meal to prepare in advance because as it sits, the flavors meld even more.  It has been a nice healthy and hearty meal for the jobby job.


Autumn is my favorite time of the year.  The leaves are changing, it is getting cooler, there are all sorts of fun Halloween events, and the food is always heavy and roasted!  There is nothing like the autumn.


I also want to give a huge shout out to my fellow Atlanta blogger, Czech Vegan.  She has really helped to promote my blog and she does some amazing dishes of her own and runs her own business.  She is an inspirational lady and I am not sure how she does it.  Please go check her blog out!

8 comments:

Jes said...

Love your ratatouille! I made a batch the other week--it was perfect for eating all week, seemed like the flavors really developed over time.

Babette said...

I love ratatouille... how can so few ingredients taste so good! I wish I had made a ton to freeze while everything was still in season where I live.

Sophia said...

Nothing like a yummy lunch on a fall day to brighten up the workweek!

-Sophia
Happy Vegan MoFo!
http://whatyourmommadidntknow.blogspot.com/

Carissa said...

I love the colors of the leaves changing too. We don't have that in Hawaii, but it's beautiful all the same :)

Millie said...

Vic I need your blog address so I can post it on my blog with the award you gave me. Can you send it to me.

Anonymous said...

Now I want to see that movie again! :)
Ame

Alessandra said...

Good ratatuille pic, and of autumn colours.

I will check that blog out, thank you!

Ciao
Alessandra

Elisabeth said...

You are so sweet! Thank you for the shout out!