Wednesday, October 19, 2011

14 days and nearly nothing to show

I spend my first day back at the jobby job after 14 days off.  Suprisingly I was in a good mood, the first day back is generally brutal.  Interestingly, I typically have some wild stories to share with my co-workers when I return but not this time.  In fact, in my 14 days off, I did very little.  It was truly a vacation, there were even a few days that the only time I left the house was to get the mail.  It felt nice.  Relaxing.

During my time off, I barely cooked any food (aside from the single night I had company) and I rarely ate.  This was not my intention.  I had some grandiose plans for my time off but opted to spend it just enjoying the time as it floated into the past.

A few things I ate, mainly quick foods:

popcorn no vacation is complete without it


soy chicken bbq sandwiches


mashed potatoes again, never too many


slumming with some frozen waffles



It was a great vacation.

6 comments:

Catherine Weber said...

Peanut butter AND syrup on your waffles? Heck yeah! That's the best way.

xvavaveganx said...

Glad you had a nice vacation! I wish I could have 14 days to relax :) Food looks great!

Get Skinny, Go Vegan. said...

Looks like good vegan comfort food!

jessy said...

now that's one delicious vacation! i know you're always working hard and it's awesome you got to truly relax. MEGAyay!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little bit jealous. But happy for you you had a good time!

Babette said...

Your bbq sandwich looks so freaking good!