Sunday, September 11, 2011

Baked Shells for Work

My work food has been much improved recently.  I have been trying to break out of the sandwich mold to get some other items.  Next month will be exactly 1 year since I went "out" on my lunch at work.  I figure this has saved me hundreds of dollars.  Maybe I will actually run the numbers for it sometime.

Last week was a hit.  I had some let over mock meats from a burrito, as well as some vegan cheese, so I decided to make some baked shells!  It was actually really good.  The vegan cheese made it really creamy.  It was certainly one of the best work meals I have had in awhile.


3 comments:

Millie said...

I am drooling here with that dish...that looks fabulous!

xvavaveganx said...

That looks really good!

Hannah said...

I've never made stuffed shells before, but yours look so hearty and delicious, I feel like I should try asap!