Monday, April 25, 2011

Playoffs!

While I can almost hear the groans from the vegan blog world as I write this post, it is something that means something to me and I will post regardless.  Friday night was the first playoff game here in Atlanta.  I have never (that I can recall) been to a Hawks game when they lost.  Friday night was no different. It is fun to root for the home team but far to often, Atlanta makes is difficult to get behind.

Friday I was in full sport of the home town Hawks.  It was so much fun the crowd was going bonkers and Ashley joined me and we collected a lot of silly free stuff.  Enjoy the pictures!



4 comments:

Millie said...

glad you both had fun and free stuff is always the best part.

Rose said...

I don't follow sports, but basketball seems pretty cool. Glad you had a great time!

Alessandra said...

So exciting! I would love to go to a game in the US, like watching soccer in Italy or rugby in NZ.

Anonymous said...

I saw the game on TV and was looking for you!! thought of our time there last month. glad you had fun