Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Busy Boy!

Despite good intentions, I have not had much time to cook or blog so far this week.  I logged over 40 hours in the first 4 work days this week to get the following 3 off.  However, during those 3, I am attending a continued education class for my Real Estate career.

Also during the week, I have been trying to find time to show some property to a few new clients and follow up with the painting of my house.  I hope to get a few hours to catch up on some home cooking, at the very least in time to have leftovers to take to work for the upcoming weekend.

In the meantime, I have settled on a little mashed potatoes, green beans, and a soy chicken sandwich.  The sandwich came out really awesome and it will be on the menu again when I am strapped for time.

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

The sandwich looks great! What soy chicken did you use?

Alessandra said...

You are a busy boy, but you take some good photos :-)

Ciao

Alessandra

Millie said...

I love it and that is one meal I will have to add to my wish list to eat after I loose my 50 ibs.

Jes said...

Nom! I could go for that sandwich for sure!