Saturday, October 2, 2010

Long days at the jobby job.

Again with the working long days.  In fact, I am working three double shifts this week.  Eventually, I will get the chance to get some decent time off and to something enjoyable.  I am sure of it.  It will come.

In the meantime I wanted to share a few of my most recent meals.  Some of them I made and some I was given by Ashley the baking ginger!

"beef" and broccoli with mushrooms


Ashley's cupcake brownie


burrito with fried pineapple ring


mustard dipping sauce with steamed veggies and "chicken"


short stack of pancakes with lots of syrup


the almighty popcorn

6 comments:

Rose said...

Wow, everything looks beautiful...you and Ashley should open a restaurant!

Millie said...

I agree with Rose, Ashley needs to open a nice restaurant in town or she can write a great ccokbook so we can make and enjoy those great dishes,

Leigh said...

Three double shifts, geez!

Shaheen said...

All looks very good, but i am intrigued by the 'beef' was it made from scratch or a ready made product.

Jes said...

Wow, you're managing to cook a lot more than I am these days and you're pulling doubles! Love the meals--especially that mustard dipping sauce. mmm

Sarah S. said...

I have yet to find a vegan pancake that I love. Yours look nice and fluffy, would love to have your recipe!