Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Contract In!

It has been a crazy two days "off". I worked non stop with a real estate client and it ended on a great note! We found a property that they love and we submitted and offer and it was accepted! We close next week, just before I leave for vacation. I am so excited.

When I finally got home, I had a package in my mailbox! It was a couple of shirts that I had ordered from Critter Jitters on etsy. This was my first etsy purchase and it went amazingly smooth. I may even pick up another shirt or two because these are great! It was a custom order and very these sellers were easy to work with.

Needless to say, I have not cooked today. I feel fortunate to even eat something today. The other day, I did make a blueberry ice cream shake and it was fairly tasty.


Millie said...

congrats on the sale...that money will be nice for vacation...enjoy.

kmouse said...

Congratulations! This is very exciting. Glad to see life is treating you well.

dreaminitvegan said...

Nice shirt...I love etsy!!!

A blueberry ice cream smoothie sounds like a nice treat to end a
prosperous day!

Enjoy your vacation and buy something special for yourself with that cash you made!

two vegan boys said...


I love the t-shirts.

The swim lessons are going well. The water is cold thanks to the hurricane hitting Texas.

jessy said...

SO AWESOME on finding your client a property they love, submitting the offer, having it accepted and closing next week - that kicks so much ass!

the tee shirts are fantastical - i might just have to check out critter jitters, and i looooove your blueberry ice cream shake. it looks perfect for summer time!