Saturday, June 12, 2010

Berry cherry smoothie


Berry Cherry Smoothie

1 banana
2 cups of apple juice
1/2 cup of cherries (pitted)
1/2 cup of raspberries
1/2 cup of blueberries
1/3 cup of strawberries

In a blender, combine all ingredients and puree until smooth (1-2 minutes). Place in the refrigerator or freezer and chill. Then after the smoothie is cold, puree again for about 15 seconds.


This is a great rich flavored smoothie with a nice cherry flavor. Perfect for a summer afternoon on the patio.

I have a few hours off before work! I got up on the roof again to check on some recent work completed. I honestly do not know what I am looking at for the most part but I can see that there was some effort put forth. I also got some cleaning and organizing done in the kitchen. Maybe I will use the inspiration high from Ashley's chic pea salad to make a nice lunch for myself before work.

3 comments:

Rose said...

That sounds great! You are one healty-eatin' dude!

miss v said...

i love all the berries in there! blueberries were all over the farmer's market this week - yum!

Jenn said...

YUM! I forget just how awesome fresh cherries are. Cool smoothie.