Friday, April 23, 2010

Food re-cap

Another long work day today, after a 15 hour day yesterday. Yuck. I can not wait until I can start working for myself and have more control over my time. In a few hours today i got the lawn mowed and worked on destroying some of the ivy in the back yard. The garden is coming together well and I have been using a lot of the herbs in recent dishes. I have no new recipes to share today but I do have some food pictures that I have forgotten to share.


Chocolate Mint Cake with White Chocolate Chips

Kiwi Strawberry Pie Crumble with Strawberry Coconut Ice Cream
Lentils with Chicken Scallopini, Asparagus, Potato Salad, and White Eggplant with a Mushroom Cream Sauce

Going to look at some more houses tomorrow morning. Then the rest of the day is off. No plans yet but I would like to get some more yard work done. We will see!

1 comment:

dirtyduck said...

white eggplant???does it taste the same?