Monday, November 30, 2009

100th post!

Welcome to my 100th post! I have been blogging for just over a year now. So many changes in such a short amount of time. The recap consists of (in no particular order):

  • Moved to a swanky condo
  • Purchased a house
  • Completed a full re-hab on my new house
  • Began living with Tato
  • Redefined a two year long relationship with Jamie
  • Finished real estate school
  • Applied for a real estate license
  • Grew mutton chops
  • Took a ten day hiking trip through Idaho
  • Traveled to Los Angeles, New Hampshire and Maine to see friends and family
  • Vacationed in South Carolina and Florida
  • Turned 29 in Alabama
  • Began networking with other vegans again
  • Reconnected with several important people in my life

It has been a major year and it is all here, for readers to read and writers to comment on. My life in a blogroll. Whew. Sometimes it is nice to have a board to post my thoughts. Thank you all for a great 100 posts! 100 more to come!

6 comments:

Frank A. said...

Congrats! I have enjoyed your blog and I have shared it with many. Glad that you understand the networking process and how all that works. Because it does. Congrats again and much success in your upcoming Real Estate career.

Tara said...

Yay! Congrats on your 100th post! I really enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to many more posts to come.

Steph Timms said...

It's really awesome that you're already at your 100th post! Thanks for sharing yourself and your yummy recipes with the world. We appreciate it! :D

two vegan boys said...

Wow, 100 posts. Congrats. Your blog is great. I am glad to have made another vegan friend on the worldwide web.

Hannah said...

Congrats on making it to 100 posts! Before you know it, you'll be at 200 now. :)

Oraphan said...

Yay! Congrats on your 100th post! I'm so impressed with all your accomplishment! Thanks for being such an inspiration:)