Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Check it off

My 2nd quarter of school is complete. Check it off the list. Honestly, I feel a bit woeful at the completion of my English class. My research paper is handed in, graded and done but, I still feel like there is more work. Granted, I can go back and add more for myself but, there is still a sense of conclusion. I guess I was writing the paper for myself and not a class. I am happy that I feel this way however, I am saddened that I have to let it go, at least for now.



This is a big week for me. I had a few finals, got approved for my raise at work, and Jamie's birthday is Friday. Overwhelmed! What do the god people say? "This too shall pass". Heh, advice from crazy folks is always questionable but, I'll take it this time. Maybe Ill just make some food and relax...tomorrow.


Off to work. Three days off starting at midnight. Big things.

1 comment:

allularpunk said...

the chunks of tofu are one block of tofu cut into 1/4ths... so they're maybe 2 x 3 inches? i'm terrible at guesstimating measurements.